We provide advice to get the right cover to a policy that is meant to protect your business from future risk. This cover protects against property damage or stock, loss of revenue, business disruption, legal issues, terrorism, theft and employees’ grievances.

As professional insurance brokers, we provide risk analysis and risk management in order to assess your insurance requirements and meet your needs.

Our policies can help you protect your physical assets such as your building or tenants improvements, contents and stock, but even more imporant your business interruption, as this is the most important cover that will keep your business afloat in the event of a claim.

Public Liability - If you have premises, or your employees visit premises then you need cover and it’s important to get the right amount. We can advise you and make sure you get the right cover.

Employers Liability - If you have employees you need this cover by law.

We have access to Lloyd’s and can cater for a wide range of industries and trades, including but not limited to Motor Trade, Motor Fleet, Construction and Engineering, Renewal Energy, Oil and Gas.

Our cover can include Goods in Transit and Marine and Cargo, Contractors All Risks, Airside Liability.

Property Owners

Residential and Commercial Property Owners

  • Blocks of flats
  • Unoccupied Properties
  • Industrial units


  • Liability (Per Capita)
  • Land Liability
  • Contractors All Risk
  • Market traders

SME and Commercial Combined

  • Shops
  • Offices
  • Hotels
  • Restaurants
  • Pubs
  • Wholesale
  • Salons
  • Commercial Vehicle
  • Motor Fleet
  • Courier
  • Truck
  • Truck Recovery

If premiums aren’t maintained the cover provided by the policy will cease